Zenegra is a PDE5 inhibitor which is prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction refers to the men’s inability to maintain or sometimes, achieve an erection of their penis to perform sexual intercourse. Zenegra is the tablet usually prescribed for treatment of erectile dysfunction. Zenegra for Erectile Dysfunction comes in the form of tablets and is available in 50mg and 100mg dosages. Zenegra is also prescribed for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. You can buy Zenegra online from a registered medical pharmacy. Zenegra is easily available on all online pharmacies, who provide Zenegra 100mg cash on delivery. To order Zenegra 100mg cheap online is most preferred by the elderly people, who cannot travel much to buy medicine.
Where to buy Zenegra 100mg?
To buy Zenegra online, you need a medical prescription. Zenegra without prescription cannot be sold by any online pharmacy, which is genuine and registered under the medical boards. To buy Zenegra online, you need to be above 18 years of age and have a valid doctor’s prescription. Hence, it is recommended to order Zenegra cash on delivery from registered pharmacies only. Many pharmacies provide Zenegra COD online, but to get genuine ones, it is best to but it from a renowned pharmacy online.
The side effects of Zenegra
There are some very commonly reported side effects of Zenegra:
- Heart issues: Too much consumption of Zenegra has led to issues in the heart like palpation, heart failures, chest pain, syncope, heart attacks, bleeding from the lings and sudden cardiac deaths.
- The central nervous system failure: The symptoms include dizziness, abnormal dreams, decreased reflexes, depression, sensory loss, drowsiness, tremors, seizures, temporary memory loss and tingling sensation in the hands and feet.
- Skin problems: Common symptoms of skin issues includes scaling, herpes, contact dermatitis, skin rashes, herpes simplex ulcers, and hives.
- Eyes problems and ENT related issues: The common symptoms of eyes includes dry eyes, double vision, increased eye pressure, bloodshot eyes, eye pain, cataract, temporary vision loss, the impaired vision of color especially discrimination the color green. The ENT problems include bleeding from nose, stuffy nose, and decrease or loss of hearing.
- Gastrointestinal problems: These include symptoms like diarrhea, dry mouth, inflammation of the esophagus, rectal bleeding, sore throat, and inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Problems in the Blood count: This can lead to situations like a decreased number of white blood cells or anemia.
- Musculoskeletal pains: The symptoms here include joint pains, muscle aches, inflammation of the tendon rupture, and inflammation of joint fluids.
- Respiratory problems: The person may experience respiratory problems like asthma, inflammation of the bronchus, pharynx, larynx, increased septum and increased cough.
The recommended dosage of Zenegra
Zenegra is prescribed for erectile dysfunction as well as pulmonary erectile dysfunction. The recommended dosage of the medication for erectile dysfunction is usually 50mg one hour before sexual activity and maximum 100mg in a day. For pulmonary arterial hypertension, Zenegra is usually prescribed for 20mg for 3 times a day. It can also be administered through IV injections 2 to 3 times daily with 10mg per injection.